Tuesday, May 1, 2018

After The Truth, What Now?

Questions. Questions tend to come and go. Fly and Flee.

But after the truth, my questions revert inward and never falter in their undying strength to knock me back.

After the truth was revealed to me, I asked many questions. The funny thing is, when you're knocked to the ground things look different from that perspective. They take on new shapes.


Some Questions 

Am I worthy of Gods love? 
What does God think of me? 
Why do I exist? 
Does God ever feel like I pester him, bother him or annoy him when I lament? 

Of course, some of these questions stem from reflection, some of them stem from hurt. Some of them stem from the sheer fact that sometimes I want to know if I'm looked down on in the eyes of my creator. 

Sometimes it feels that way. Sometimes it doesn't at all. 

Questions are good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment