Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Un-Do The You

I've found that thinking about what I want for myself doesn't work for me.

In all honesty, it might not work for a lot of people, and we just don't know it. 

Instead, I've tried to compile a list of things I don't want. I've tried to make that list as detailed, but also as vague as possible. 

Why? Because leaving it vague means its an idea that can take shape into a broader spectrum. 
It can develop into a more encompassing thing. 
It can be the change that is tangible while also being seen through eyes like mine 
Eyes that don't always appreciate things relating to themselves. 

So I call this the Un-Do list. 

  • Thinking My Past Makes Me A Broken Person 
  • Judging Others 
  • Thinking That I Always Need To Be The Strongest Person I Can Be, Not Being Able To Admit That I Need Help, And Seeing Therapy As A Weakness
  • Thinking That I Have To Paint Myself In A Better Light In Order To Get People To Like Me
  • Making Jokes That Have The Potential To Hurt Someones Feelings
  • Worrying To The Point Of Not Eating, Having Anxiety About Things That Are Out Of My Control Or Haven't Happened Yet. 
  • Wasting My Time On People Who Don't Deserve It. 

No comments:

Post a Comment